The New Jersey State Fair/Sussex County Farm and Horse Show
Located in Augusta, the New Jersey State Fair/Sussex County Farm and Horse Show is a large scale, spectacular event. Held annually in August the Fair attracts more than 200,000 visitors. Sussex County 4-H has been an active part of the Fair since its inception in 1936 and has worked to contribute to a Fair that is among the finest in New Jersey and the Tri-State region.
The mission of the New Jersey State Fair® / Sussex County Farm and Horse Show is:
- to showcase New Jersey’s agriculture;
- provide safe, family-friendly entertainment;
- present educational activities;
- promote youth development;
- give financial support to charitable non-profit agencies
For more information, please see the NJ State Fair Website or call their offices at, (973) 948-5500.