- From the Town of Newton, on Route 206/94 heading north, turn left onto county route (CR) 519 just beyond the old county Court House. Hayek’s Market is on the corner and there is a high rise apartment building across the street.
- Stay on CR 519 through Hampton Township.
- After 5.1 miles, you’ll come to an intersection where CR 519 turns right and CR 655 begins by going straight. DO NOT turn right. Instead, GO STRAIGHT onto CR 655.
- You’ll see the Sussex County Main Library on your right. Make a right into the driveway beside the sign Homestead Nursing Home.
- The Cooperative Extension office is in the large white stucco building on the left.
- Enter the building from the rear door. The extension office is on the third floor.
There is a parking on the right side of the building (behind the library).