Sussex County 4-H Advisory Council
The Sussex County 4-H Advisory Council is an organization of adult volunteers working together to develop and provide leadership for the Sussex 4-H Program and its members. Among its goals are:
- identify the needs of adult volunteers
- help in orienting and training volunteer leaders
- share ideas and experiences
- plan and conduct county-wide programs and activities
- promote 4-H programs
- cooperate with other 4-H and non-4-H youth-related organizations
- raise funds to support the Sussex 4-H program
- advise the county 4-H staff on program policies and implementation
The Council currently has three standing committees:
- Awards and Recognition
- Recruitment, Tranining and Support
- Activities and Events
All 4-H volunteers are invited to participate in the Council's meetings (scheduled quarterly). Meetings are held at the Sussex County 4-H Offices.
Contact the Sussex County 4-H Office for more information.